Date Posted: Monday 29th April 2019
Date Expires: Sunday 30th June 2019
Due to exciting new wins and projects, Grove Communication is recruiting for the roles of;
• Account Manager
• Account Executive
• Paid Intern
Start Date: June/July 2019
Account Manager/Account Executive/Paid Intern Role Overview:
Working closely with the team and supporting the Executives & Directors in implementing an integrated PR communication strategy, comprising of traditional and digital media relations, with a key focus on influencer outreach.
Please note: Role and responsibilities will vary with level of experience.
Main responsibilities and duties for Account Manager/Account Executive/Paid Intern but not limited to:
• Media outreach and pitching stories
• Implementing influencer outreach
• Speaking with and liaising with the press
• Press and VIP requests - send outs and returns
• Strategy and client relationship management
• Editorial placements
• Managing client coverage
• Updating client reports
• Events organisation and implementation
• Assisting with managing social media platforms, including content
• Assisting with management of client stock
• Overseeing the internship program
Skills We're Looking For
• A passion for the PR industry and everything celebrity, fashion and luxury
• Proactive nature, an ideas person and is prepared to work hard
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Great knowledge and interest in social media and influencers
• Strong written skills and media awareness
• Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with good time management skills
• A can do attitude!
The role reports direct into the Associate Director.
• Full time, permanent position depending on experience
• Attractive salary, experience driven
• Discretionary bonus based on achieving targets
• Big potential for growth
Please apply by sending your CV to Associate Director, Eilidh Macdonald, Eilidh@grovecommunication.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
Use the buttons at the top to share this vacancy.
The DIARY directory platform provides fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry news, interviews, dates, vacancies and contacts. Our huge database of contacts includes thousands of digital influencers, media titles (UK and overseas) and their editorial teams, freelance journalists and creatives, PRs and brands and representative agencies. Live and sortable social media stats for entries allow comparative analysis and insight within filtered sections, plus additional engagement metrics for industryINFLUENCERS.
Get in touch to discover how DIARY directory membership would benefit you.