Date Posted: Monday 13th July 2020
Date Expires: Friday 14th August 2020
Cameron Tewson PR is currently looking for a Freelance PR professional who specialises within the jewellery / accessories field. His/her primary responsibilities will be to understand the scope and context of the day-to-day PR general activities and deliverables, while having a proven track record of identifying opportunities and selling-in stories to media and achieving getting great results. He/she must be experienced in this field and have a passion for accessories, fashion and luxury - always willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
• Willing to work freelance and remotely (up to 2-3 days per week)
• Work closely with the founder to ensure the agencies clients are well-serviced
• Work across at least 2 or 3 agency clients at one time
• Bring in and develop strong relationships with directional, trade and consumer media on and offline where relevant
• Positive outlook with an enthusiastic get-go approach
• Excellent media relationships across all UK media
• Confident and highly organized
• Good time management and time planning
• Advanced IT skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Photoshop seen as bonus
• Excellent writer
• Creative, strategic thinker
• Strong initiative and work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a small team environment
• Must have their own contacts
• Work from home
• Flexible schedule
About Cameron Tewson PR:
Launched in 2020, Cameron Tewson PR prides itself in seeking out the most insightful, creative and efficient ways to differentiate your brand from the competition. The London based agency specializes in luxury and sustainable brands and offers clients high expertise in brand strategy, global media relations, VIP and social media placements as well as collaborations and event production.
Further details can be found on: camerontewsonpr.com
Location: Work from Home
Reports to: Founder
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Use the buttons at the top to share this vacancy.
The DIARY directory platform provides fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry news, interviews, dates, vacancies and contacts. Our huge database of contacts includes thousands of digital influencers, media titles (UK and overseas) and their editorial teams, freelance journalists and creatives, PRs and brands and representative agencies. Live and sortable social media stats for entries allow comparative analysis and insight within filtered sections, plus additional engagement metrics for industryINFLUENCERS.
Get in touch to discover how DIARY directory membership would benefit you.