Date Expires: Sunday 16th April 2017
The Communications Store (TCS) is a strategic brand development and communications company specialising in the luxury goods sector. Staff work across integrated teams in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Consumer, VIP as well as our creative innovation & digital team, on a client portfolio which includes some of the world’s most iconic brands alongside emerging talent and niche brands.
Above all, TCS prides itself on its long-term relationships with clients that are built on a passion for brand development, innovation in communication, as well as its ethos in taking care of staff and providing them training and support to flourish in our working environment.
Our prestigious Beauty team is looking for a Group Account Director for a maternity cover contract to work with some of the most exciting names in our client list. You will join a lively, creative and talented team, leading them in delivering excellent performances for a wide range of enviable beauty clients.
As a Group Account Director, you will support, lead and inspire the team to be the very best they can be. You will be responsible for a portfolio of existing clients, nurturing key stakeholder relationships whilst managing and coaching the TCS team to deliver the agreed client programmes and desired results. You will also play a key role in promoting the culture and ethos of TCS including the nurturing and development of the teams and articulation of what makes TCS different.
As a Group Account Director key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our culture and ethos, including the nurturing and development of the teams
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional joined services
- Ensuring the successful delivery of campaigns through monitoring and analysing our clients’ market
- Overseeing and developing the appropriate PR integrated strategies across luxury beauty clients balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Actively contributing creative ideas and initiatives for exciting and innovative press coverage and campaign success
- Manage and improve existing client relationships ensuring clients’ expectations and needs are met and exceeded whilst always thinking two steps ahead and devising appropriate solutions
- As TCS brand ambassador maintaining the company ethos and contributing to creative ideas that enhance our client delivery as well as internal TCS experience
- Inspire commitment and creativity – encouraging team members to effectively achieve outstanding results
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Group Account Director with exceptionally strong beauty experience. You will be creative and strategic, with a strong passion for beauty and a great team player.
As a senior member of the beauty team you will have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries as well as to building client confidence in creative thought and encouraging it with the team. Naturally you will be a team player who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are a Group Account Director or similar with enviable beauty PR experience and you are looking for an exciting and inspiring contract opportunity, we would love to have a chat with you!
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org with the Group Account Director Beauty in the subject line.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies