Date Expires: Friday 3rd February 2017
Portrait Communications is looking for an Account/Senior Account Executive and an Account Manager to join the Notting Hill-based boutique lifestyle agency. The successful applicants must show ambition, self-motivation, initiative, flexibility, creativity and a desire to be part of an energetic team. You must have strong administrative and organisational skills, excellent prioritising and time management, ability to work to tight deadlines and brilliant presentation and writing. Above all, you must show a genuine passion and interest in a broad spectrum of lifestyle clients including homes and children’s interest. Please note this is not a suitable position for anyone with a focus on fashion/ beauty.
Agency experience essential (in-house only will not be considered) and interiors/homes experience preferred.
Salary on application for both roles.
The candidates will be responsible for the day to day running of accounts, driving and generating press coverage, writing press releases and providing essential support.
Key responsibilities include the below, varying between the Account Exec and Account Manager roles:
- Day to day media contact
- Day to day client contact – placing loans, ordering samples, managing collection drops, etc
- Daily monitoring of newspapers and magazines, scanning for client coverage and pro-actively identifying new opportunities
- Generating features, news, product placement in appropriate titles and effectively cross-selling clients
- Writing clear, effective press releases
- Preparing monthly client press reports
- Organising photoshoots
- Putting together annual client strategies
- Managing interns
- Organisation and support at press events
To apply please send your CV to Jo Israelsohn firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies