Date Posted: Thursday 13th July 2017
Date Expires: Sunday 13th August 2017
We are a vibrant young natural skincare company looking for a PR Coordinator to bring our products to life through developing creative campaigns. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and thrive on getting involved in the creative concept process. You will be able to communicate across different channels with excellent attention to detail. You will understand and help build on the current brand strategy, and help create campaigns which are consistent and reflective of the brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Thinking outside the box, getting creative, brainstorming and helping the marketing team put together some truly extraordinary PR marketing materials to supercharge our brand.
● Working with our PR & Brand Coordinator on a new affiliates program.
● Working with our PR & Brand Coordinator to develop and maintain a close relationship with editors, bloggers and industry influencers to increase brand awareness.
● Working with the content team on creating engaging press releases.
● Working closely with the marketing team to devise strategies for new product launches, celebratory events, important days throughout the year and general product promotions.
● Researching, monitoring and applying for product, beauty and business awards.
● Dealing with media and PR enquiries quickly and efficiently.
● Securing coverage with print and online media, including magazines and bloggers.
● Monitoring our website content, media print and online coverage, ensuring all is organised and updated.
● Maintaining an understanding of industry trends to keep brand releases on-point.
● Keeping an eye on competitors to continually stay one step ahead.
● Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results to the Brand Manager on a monthly basis.
Skills we’d love for you to bring to the team:
● Previous PR / Communications experience, either agency or in-house, within the beauty industry.
● Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
● Exceptional written and spoken English.
● A true passion for the beauty industry.
● The ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
● Excellent computer literacy.
● Strong organisational, time-management skills and attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
As a rapidly growing company in an industry that is booming, we offer great opportunities for career progression. After six months in the Tropic team, your role will be reviewed with a view to growing your responsibilities within the team. We are a young, passionate team with huge scope for your ideas to really influence. From skincare to social media, we do all we can to stay true to our mission of empowering beauty. It’s at the heart of everything we do, from inspiring our 7,000 Ambassadors to be their own boss, to protecting our environment and animals with our unwavering vegan and cruelty free ethics, to simply giving our customers the skin confidence they’ve always wanted. It’s a very exciting time to join us and we can’t wait to meet our new PR Specialist!
This full-time position is available immediately.
Hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are located just 2 minutes walk from Therapia Lane tram stop which connects directly to East Croydon and Wimbledon.
Please send applications via email to email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position.