Date Posted: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Date Expires: Thursday 2nd May 2019
TRACE Publicity is an independent Communications & Digital agency. Fusing traditional PR methods with visionary solutions, TRACE combines public relations, digital marketing, events and complete digital services across a number of constantly evolving markets.
Offering unique and integrated campaigns across a growing client roster, our clients comprise of some of the UK’s most prominent brands, delivering the right message to the right audience, we offer a fresh perspective. Working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors, we are situated in a private, five-story townhouse with a garden in the heart of London’s media & creative hub of WC1.
An experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager looking for your next role, a natural multi-tasker, you are a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Devise PR and marketing strategy and campaigns, oversee development and execution of these strategies across a strong portfolio of fashion, accessory and jewellery clients. Managing direct reports, the role will report into Director level. With brand placement at the heart of this role, you will be adept at securing those brand and news stories with consistent product placement.
Managing press events, from intimate dinners through to global launches across agency through to dedicated brand events, you will negotiate brand partnerships and sponsorships for your clients. Advising and supporting on client lookbooks, brand imagery devising creative and innovative product campaigns across print and digital, you will have a strong understanding of the importance of digital in the constantly evolving media landscape.
A team player, you will work closely with the digital division to exceed kpi’s and client deliverables. Creating seamless, 360 campaigns to support your client’s needs, you will manage internal and external resources in the achievement of the above. A team player with the ability to instill confidence and influence with unrivaled press and influencer contacts, the successful applicant must show strong creativity and the ability to think ‘outside of the box’.
Demonstrating initiative and a desire to be part of an energetic team, you must have proven media press contacts with Shopping/Fashion Editors upwards and strong relationships with Retail Executives to help support your clients’ media spend.
Minimum 6 years agency and/or in-house experience is essential with proven media contacts.
• Generate consistent brand news and high impact brand features in relevant media for maximum exposure. Devising creative PR campaigns and implementing to the highest spec.
• Create and deliver on brand, experiential events for your clients alongside the digital team for press and influencers with proven roi.
• Identify and secure new media opportunities for your clients, liaising with advertising contacts, maximising advertorial spend for your clients
• Work with Director level to create and implement brand strategies across press and influencer activations
• Oversee and manage client critical paths ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner
• Support Director on client partnerships and cross pollination partnerships from inception through to launch.
• Day to day client liaison, ensuring client expectations and KPIS are actioned and deadlines are met.
• Management of press release writing in line with relevant client tone of voice
• Strong communicator with the ability to lead with influence ensuring smooth management of team and direct reports
• Ability to work across multiple divisions, ensuring clear communication with beauty & digital divisions where required
• Nurturing press contacts across print/online for the agency through regular press meetings and appointments
Salary £ dependent on experience
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
Use the buttons at the top to share this vacancy.
The DIARY directory platform provides fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry news, interviews, dates, vacancies and contacts. Our huge database of contacts includes thousands of digital influencers, media titles (UK and overseas) and their editorial teams, freelance journalists and creatives, PRs and brands and representative agencies. Live and sortable social media stats for entries allow comparative analysis and insight within filtered sections, plus additional engagement metrics for industryINFLUENCERS.
Get in touch to discover how DIARY directory membership would benefit you.