Date Expires: Monday 17th July 2017
An exciting opportunity to join this much-loved beauty brand’s busy Press Office team as PR Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong beauty media and b/vlogger contacts, abundance of enthusiasm, thrives working in a fast pace environment and strives for quality and excellence. Working into the Head of Integrated Marketing Communications and managing an Intern (12 month internship) and agencies.
- Generate ideas for PR activities (NPD, core ranges and Values campaigns)
- Drafting press releases and article placement
- Feature and profile pitching
- Organising events
- Supporting social media campaigns (working closely with the Social Media Manager)
- Experience in measuring and evaluating PR campaign / activities
- Implementing the paid advertising spend (print and out of home)
Skills and experience:
- 5-7 years relevant PR experience
- Excellent beauty PR experience in agency or in-house
- Excellent knowledge of relevant media/ bloggers and ability to build and maintain relationship with opinion influencers in the sector
- Proactive, dynamic and creative
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to create or re-create original content to gain PR placement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Apply to email: Zoe Cook - Zoe.Cook@thebodyshop.com
Benefits: Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!
Location: East Croydon – Zone 5, London; easy transport links from London Victoria and London Bridge (15 minutes) & City Thames Link (30 mins).
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies