Date Expires: Saturday 15th July 2017
SASSOON is looking for a pro-active in-house UK Marketing & PR Manager to join their vibrant but small team.
Applicants should have significant Marketing, Digital and PR experience in the hair/beauty industry with press relations and success in delivering effective campaigns. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Enthusiasm, self-motivation and creativity are also critical to this role.
The UK Marketing & PR Manager will support the strategic direction and delivery of the Marketing Plan across our UK Salons and UK Academy.
- Work closely with the International Marketing Director on all projects.
- Strategically plan and oversee Marketing and PR activity over the year.
- Oversee the implementation of the annual retail marketing plan working with International Marketing Director and Account Managers at Wella, GHD and L’Oréal.
- Ensure brand experience across multiple channels (in salon / academy, print and digital) and storytelling is connected, relevant and adds value.
- Coordinate marketing needs for all brand collateral including seasonal marketing initiatives, local requests, salon imagery, etc.
- Liaise with regional shopping centres to ensure participation of opportunities, raising awareness of salons locally
- Work as a core part of the team, liaising with different business functions and disciplines to ensure alignment. Build and foster relationships with all Salons and the UK Academy.
SOCIAL & DIGITAL:
- Oversee ongoing website activity and uploading content via in-house CMS.
- Work in partnership with the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to deliver social/CRM campaigns to strengthen the Sassoon Salon and Academy brand.
- Manage and monitor all Salon social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Create and capture compelling content from various sources for use across website and social media channels.
- Identify original digital and social opportunities
- Liaise with International trade publications, local/regional publications, bloggers and digital media to execute strategic plans and garner coverage.
- Build authentic relationships with key beauty influencers that result in authentic earned editorial.
- Identify and develop opportunities aligned with brand vision and strategy, including London Fashion Week and Regional events where applicable.
- Placement of advertorials in local markets.
- Writing all press releases, liaising with Graphic Designer in terms of creative.
- Budget management
- Administrative Tasks - IT Skills: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Participate in brainstorms for PR and Marketing initiatives
- Working closely with International Marketing Director on other ad hoc projects
- People management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment, multi-task and hit the ground running
- Excellent interpersonal and written English skills
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter including current salary details and daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies