Date Expires: Sunday 16th July 2017
An uncompromising vision brought to life, Dermapure Ltd represents some of the most cutting-edge beauty and skincare brands in the world: Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics; DermaQuest and our flagship clinic opening later this year.
At Dermapure, our extensive knowledge and experience with the most advanced skincare technology and finest products available ensure our customers’ success.
An exciting position has arisen in a marketing capacity with this small, thriving skincare distributor, supporting the marketing strategies for the company’s respected, established high-end US product base in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Brand management – ensuring that all creative work is developed as per brand guidelines
- Using Creative Suite software, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as Keynote
- Working with the training department to create training materials such as presentations, workbooks etc.
- Creating marketing collateral including web banners, email campaigns and print advertisements
- Creating in clinic marketing materials, such as brochures, posters, leaflets and other Point of sale graphics
- Understanding of print and production processes and budgets
- Printing clinic posters in-house as per customers’ POS matrix
- Develop and execute monthly B2B and B2C promotions
- Create and maintain yearly marketing calendars for all brands
The ideal candidate:
- 2-4 years experience in a Marketing, PR or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong eye for detail and a focus on consistency
- Passion and knowledge for the beauty industry
- Highly organised with the ability to work across multiple brands
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive can-do attitude who is not afraid to get stuck in
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage projects set taking direction form Managing Director
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Applications Contact: email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies