Date Posted: Friday 3rd May 2019
Date Expires: Monday 3rd June 2019
Bux & Bewl Communications are on the hunt for a talented Junior Account Manager to join our expanding beauty and wellness team. We are a young, energetic London based PR agency specialising in Beauty, Travel and Hospitality. Working with the best in the business, we set up great partnerships and execute imaginative strategy outreach across traditional print and digital media that connect the right audiences. We value our team and are looking for a motivated and high energy individual looking for a new challenge within our dynamic, fast-paced office in South Kensington.
Our Junior Account Manager will demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape across all its platforms
• Excellent press and influencer contacts appropriate to the position
• Passion for and understanding of the beauty industry
• Experience in influencer/blogger/vlogger programming and management
• Strong pitching skills and press coverage placement
• Creativity – both in proposing PR ideas as well as within ways of working
• Proactive approach to planning and execution of PR strategies
• Ability to manage a busy workload and multiple priorities
• Effective client liaison
• Experience managing press mailing outreach
• Successful event management – with experience in ideation, management and follow up
• Refined reporting processes
• Team management responsibilities both upward and direct reports
• Strong writing skills- good grammar, spelling and experience in asset creation
We are also looking for:
• Excellent communicator
• Down to earth attitude
• Collaborative nature - team player essential
• Natural organisational skills
• High energy
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: Robyn Upton firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
Use the buttons at the top to share this vacancy.
The DIARY directory platform provides fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry news, interviews, dates, vacancies and contacts. Our huge database of contacts includes thousands of digital influencers, media titles (UK and overseas) and their editorial teams, freelance journalists and creatives, PRs and brands and representative agencies. Live and sortable social media stats for entries allow comparative analysis and insight within filtered sections, plus additional engagement metrics for industryINFLUENCERS.
Get in touch to discover how DIARY directory membership would benefit you.