Date Expires: Tuesday 28th February 2017
Neville McCarthy Associates – a highly respected luxury PR agency, with offices in London and Hong Kong, is looking for an exceptional and experienced Account Manager to join our beauty and lifestyle teams.
The right candidate will be working with a strong team overseeing a mix of accounts - from boutique clients to big brands. You’ll need to hit the ground running in a busy office managing multiple clients, events and staff.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience at Account Manager level
- Excellent media contacts with beauty trade and consumer press
- Great communication and writing skills
- Extremely well organised
- Creativity flair and initiative
- Comfortable organizing and executing events – both small and large scale
- Exceptional client management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven success in feature and product placement
In return for your skill, experience and commitment we offer a competitive package, a fun and creative working environment within a supportive team and the chance to work with some of the best brands around.
Salary, Benefits and Additional Information
- Job Title: Account Manager
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Dependent upon experience and ability to meet all requirements
- Standard company benefits
- Standard company working hours of 9:30am-5:30pm
- Start date: ASAP
For all applications, please forward your CV in confidence to Joanna Good, Joanna@nevillemccarthy.com by 28th February.
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position.
No recruitment agencies