Date Expires: Thursday 16th March 2017
Zone Models has a team of 4 Bookers and 1 Graphic Designer. Zone’s Director, Liz Hamilton, is going on maternity leave and we are seeking someone to come and assist us heading up the team for 9 months during her period of absence.
Zone has established itself as an excellent high end commercial model agency that cares about its clients and models. It maintains a small but manageable board of models and is very much a niche agency. Models are developed and there are several notable success stories. It was founded in 2005 and is a sister agency to MOT Models, one of Europe’s most successful model agencies. It is based in outstanding office facilities in New Bond Street.
In this role, the person will work as a liaison between models, clients and the agency using face-to-face, telephone and email communication. Much of the work will involve fulfilling briefs, negotiating rates and calling and emailing models to ensure that they attend their appointments.
- Must be self-motivated, a natural leader and also good as a team member
- Ideally from an advertising, media or fashion background e.g. production company, photographer’s agent, end client ad department etc….
- Should have demonstrable experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Able to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good eye for models or an understanding of fashion & media
- Able to demonstrate administrative capabilities
- Must have worked with clients face-to-face and over the phone
- Will have used sales skills in previous roles
- Should have previous line management experience
- Professional phone manner
- Good time keeper
- Sense of humour
- Team player, but prepared to take individual responsibility
- Able to work accurately and thoughtfully under pressure
- Computer literate
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position.
No recruitment agencies