Date Expires: Sunday 5th February 2017
TD Tom Davies, British designer eyewear brand, has a fantastic working culture with a driven and ambitious CEO at the helm, keen to continue a strong pattern of new business and delivering excellent eyewear design to its customers. We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive, to help implement the marketing and brand strategy. With an enviable product, the unique Bespoke, made-to measure service, supported by the contemporary luxury of the ready-to-wear line, there is room for real growth and brand development within both the existing customer portfolio as well as targeting new business and end customers directly.
With a job variety to stretch even the most dynamic marketing person, this is an ideal role for someone who would be truly energised by a new challenge in the designer eyewear industry, an opportunity with real potential to develop and grow.
2014 saw Tom Davies open his first retail store in the glamorous area of Sloane Square SW1, as part of a focused strategy to raise the brand profile and continue the development of its international appeal. Since then TD has open two further stores, with several more planned in 2017.
- It is essential to have 1-2 years experience within a luxury high-end brand.
- Must be enthusiastic with a positive outlook, outstanding communication and organisation skills are essential to deliver great results.
- Use of social media and digital communications, together with creative writing skills would be considered beneficial.
- Working within the Marketing & Creative teams to help deliver the overall marketing and brand strategy.
- Supporting all marketing campaigns focused on the brand, retail store and Tom's personal profile.
- Establish good relationships with press and media within trade publications and industry sources.
- Supporting our external PR Agency, delivering press release and brand collateral on a regular basis.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: London, SW14
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
If you are excited by this opportunity and feel you match our requirements, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies