Date Expires: Friday 3rd February 2017
Beauty, Health and Lifestyle PR agency, Sparkle PR Ltd, is searching for a dynamic Social Media Executive.
Hard work, proven results will be recognised.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a social media or digital role. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Organised and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong editorial, copywriting and organisational skills
- Has a strong creative flair (visual detail and photographic styling) and strong visual sense
- A self-starter with initiative
- A confident team player who can work with people across all levels of the business and liaise with external contacts
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- A high-level user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent in desktop publishing skills within the full Adobe suite including Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Able to design for a range of communication platforms from offline collateral to web design publishing (support can be offered)
- Excellent eye for beauty (and health/lifestyle although not essential) and a strong knowledge of the marketplace
- Foresight into forthcoming beauty and industry trends – both in the UK and international markets
- A track record for helping to develop social media strategies.
- A track record for creating monthly copy plus static and moving imagery across all channels for a range of health & beauty clients
- Has excellent relations with bloggers and influencers
- Be able to report on performance. Execution of monthly client reports
- Able to act as an in-house social media expert, keeping an eye on trends and ways to improve engagement.
- Able to demonstrate expertise on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram
- Competitor analysis – able to keep track of our competitors’ digital presence and their social media performance.
- Able to design customer-facing collateral (online and offline) across multiple departments within the UK office. Essential that the ideal candidate has skills in photography and the creation of graphics, GIFs and video files, etc.
- Produce daily content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media based on the strategy of each client.
- Able to help to drive the engagement of the company’s community on social media, including full community management (including out of hours) answering questions as part of community management, driving discussion and approaching new users
- Research and use current trends, including trending topics, to boost growth and engagement
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the success of a social media strategy
- Conceiving and executing yearly and seasonal social media plans
- Experience in building and nurturing B2B relationships with brands for dual social media activity
Salary relevant to experience
If interested in applying – contact email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies