Date Expires: Thursday 20th April 2017
Founded in 1995, Kilpatrick PR is the go-to agency for health and beauty companies who want to get their brands noticed and increase their business. We’ve been around for over 20 years but haven’t stood still. Working in partnership with our clients in a strategic and measured way, we create demand for them, using an integrated approach across all media channels. We are trustworthy, honest and incredibly good at what we do. Our capabilities are wide spread and wide reaching.
We’re now on the look-out for an ambitious Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join our team.
If you have experience working in PR (in-house or agency) and have an absolute love of health, beauty and fitness, we want to hear from you.
We provide a fully integrated service for some impressive clients, so your skillset must be equally impressive. We’re looking for a team player with strong writing skills, an ability to work to tight deadlines and an interest in all types of media.
Skills & Requirements:
- Already an established Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with either agency and/or in-house within the consumer/lifestyle sector
- Strong writing and organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Established press contacts
- Experience working on social media campaigns
- A passion for the health and beauty industry
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Job Type - full time
- Standard office hours - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Location - Farringdon
If you’re super organised, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’ll fit right in.
Please email your CV and a covering letter, stating why you’re perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies