Date Expires: Saturday 15th April 2017
EBWPR is an industry leading health, beauty & lifestyle PR Agency based in Kings Cross, London, founded by health & beauty specialist Emma Bracey-Wright. EBWPR also recently announced its new offices in the USA.
Following new client wins, EBWPR is looking for a Junior Account Executive (full time) to join the UK team. Ideally the applicant will have previous experience working at a beauty PR agency, but passion to work in the industry is of the most importance.
Someone currently working as a PR Assistant or Social Media Manager would be ideal for this role.
The successful candidate will work with a variety of health and beauty clients from leading specialists to award-winning cosmeceutical skincare lines to fitness brands and cult beauty brands that the editors love! There is a lot of scope to develop in the role.
You will support and report to the Account Managers.
- Social Media – implementation, monitoring, design & creation of posts
- Day-to-day media relations activity
- Product placement
- Treatment / class Bookings
- Blogger activity
- Press release writing
- Support with all new business presentations
- Support at press events
- Celebrity relations
- Monitoring industry news
- Building media contacts
Experience and skills:
- Some PR experience preferred
- Active professional user of all key social media platforms
- Outstanding writing skills
- Ability to effectively work to tight deadlines, stay calm under pressure, juggle client work - yet keep up good quality work!
- Efficient and organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills – must be proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes. Must be able to use In Design (Creative Cloud). We use MAC computers.
To summarise, we are looking for someone who is bursting with ideas, self-motivated, hard-working (likes a challenge), proactive, results-driven and has outstanding written skills - A-Level English or above preferred. Attention to detail is essential, as is being a keen team player.
Offices hours: 9am – 6pm with an hour for lunch, but can be longer at busy times and during event periods.
Salary: competitive, depending on experience and ability to meet all the requirements
Holiday: 22 days paid holiday per year
Start date: Flexible, but as soon as possible
Please forward your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies