Date Expires: Sunday 5th February 2017
692 Productions is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Communications team.
692 Productions is an inventive and visionary digital content and PR agency, working with a range of lifestyle, fashion and corporate brands. We pride ourselves on our passionate, creative and hands on approach.
There are three divisions of 692 Productions including Studio, Communications and Impact. The candidate will be working across Communications and Impact (humanitarian foundation) in delivering creative and effective PR strategies for each client. Please see a breakdown of the company’s divisions below:
692 Studio specializes in video and stills production. Our bespoke level of service ensures that all content that leaves our doors is of unparalleled quality, which gives our clients the ability to deliver their compelling stories through the most effective means of communication.
692 Communications has been developed in order to provide our clients with a service that enhances the overall development of each client through creating bespoke public relations campaigns. We focus on traditional press engagement, event management, digital marketing and brand partnerships.
692 Impact was founded as the non-profit arm of 692 in order to produce video content focused on the documentation of world issues ranging from humanitarian crises to inequality. We combine strengths in visual media production with an experience in media distribution to minimize the steps and maximize the effect of our outreach effort.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Formulates PR plans in conjunction with the Director of Communications, develops client SLA’s and owns delivery of activity.
- Provide clear and distinctive management to both the PR and Social Media teams, - manages client expectations and ensures tasks are allocated appropriately to team members.
- Experienced approach to managing clients and media relationships.
- Defines and manages client budgets including client time reconciliations and time allocations.
- To deliver creative campaigns alongside our production team that satisfies the client brief by developing PR objectives and innovative angles to achieve the best possible results.
- Continue to foster meaningful relationships with media to secure coverage across a range of publications.
- Can set social media and SEO strategies and effectively manage their implementation
- Create visually stimulating content and proposals for new business and PR campaigns, applying excellent creative skill within each proposal, fulfilling the brief to a high standard and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Keep up to date on latest trends in PR, Social Media and client industries to ensure 692 Communications is delivering forward thinking strategies to clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Over 5 years of previous PR Experience (agency or in-house)
- An understanding in all or at least a range of the client areas advised above (specifically; restaurants, travel, fashion, corporate, design and interiors)
- Excellent relationships with key journalists and influencers
- The individual will be a successful negotiator and be capable of maintaining regular client contact on a formal and informal basis to further underpin the relationship
- A positive, creative energy.
- An in-depth knowledge of using social media within a PR capacity
- Excellent writing skills and proven ability to deliver well-structured written work.
- Ability to undertake extensive market research and analysis.
- Excellent attention, diligent, driven and results focused with a proactive approach and strong work ethic.
- Abreast of current affairs with knowledge of media and print.
The role has potential for growth as the candidate will be working directly with the Director of Communications. The role is a permanent full time position and salary is dependent on experience.
Location: Westbourne Studios, Notting Hill.
Start Date: ASAP
Starting Salary: £35-40k
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com (Director of Communications)
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
No recruitment agencies