The 17 winners of the Drapers Awards 2016 were announced at a celebration ceremony on 17 November, at Old Billingsgate in the City of London.
Now in their 26th year, the Drapers Awards recognise the very best brands, designers and businesses in fashion retailing today. After review by a panel of judges, made up of influential figures and experts from the retail sector, some of the brands and teams who were recognised were:
- New Look - Fashion Retail Business of the Year (£500m+ turnover)
- Boohoo.com - Fashion Pureplay Etailer of the Year
- H&M - The CSR Award
- Oasis - Best Store Design
- Jigsaw - Best Place to Work
- Topshop for Topshop X Nick Knight - Best Fashion Marketing Campaign
A full list of winners can be found here.
Drapers in 'awards'