L’Oreal Luxury Alternative Brands (Kiehl’s, shu uemura, Biotherm) - PR Manager
The L'Oréal Luxury Alternative Brands house some of the coolest brands with the most inspiring strategy within the luxury beauty arena. We’re looking for a talented, passionate and driven PR Manager to lead Kiehl’s, shu uemura and Biotherm to greater success. PR is a critical business driver and as a key member of Communications team, reporting to the Communications Manager you’ll work autonomously to accelerate the PR strategy to new heights.
Leading a team of three, this position is responsible for all messages projected out into the press from creation through to implementation and analysis. It also involves the professional presentation and analysis of coverage to higher levels of management.
Key requirements include:
With your exemplary organisation ability, excellent communication skills and eye for detail you’ll have experience in campaign management and strong media relation skills, current with health, beauty, fashion & wider lifestyle trends. Your passion for beauty will have no limits! And finally, you’ll be excited to lead the artist liaison programme across all three brands including the staging of specific artist briefing days for key NPD launches and new collections while also seeking out and expanding the artist network in line with brand objectives.
- Securing optimal results in the UK consumer press for three cult luxury international beauty brands
- Consistently delivering standout editorial features for major product / ambassador launches
- Proactively securing representation and leadership positioning in major skincare and make-up trends features
- Ensuring representation in relevant beauty news sections UK consumer press
- Using your existing network of industry contacts to seek out and secure NEW, interesting and quirky brand partnerships across the fashion, celebrity and lifestyle sectors.
- Creating, developing and managing highly innovative, entrepreneurial PR ideas in order to ensure cut-through and leading share of voice in the press.
- Analysing PR results – closely monitoring and quantifying coverage and generating ad-hoc competitor analysis.
Are you ambitious and hungry for success? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? And are you energised by having a dynamic network around you? Is your finger on the “fashion” pulse?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your cv with cover letter to
A more detailed job description can be found on our website if you visit
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position