Immediate PR- Junior Account Executive/ Account Executive
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Junior Account Executive/ Account Executive with health, beauty and social media experience to join our dynamic London-based PR agency.
Immediate PR is a beauty and health based PR agency with a variety of clients – we are looking for a new member of the team to help us grow the social media side of the business. Creativity, passion and a love of social media is vital for this position.
The successful candidate will have:
- Between 6 - 12 months PR experience.
- Strong relationships with health and beauty press/bloggers.
- Confident and proactive in making new relationships.
- A track record in securing impressive editorial.
- Social Media experience including knowledge of up and coming social media sites.
- Confidence in putting together social media ideas and implementing them.
- Previous experience working on social media campaigns for clients.
- A creative thinker with a passion for beauty and wellbeing
- A strong work ethic.
You would be helping to develop and carry out social campaigns including proposals, idea generation and execution of the ideas. You'll also have to be able to think about social media as part of a wider communications plan and be up to date on all new social media sites and concepts.
The role would initially be for 6 months with the possibility to extend to 12 months. This would be a great position for somebody who has digital marketing experience and is looking to take the next step in their career. This dynamic and creative position is a a great opportunity to join a friendly, creative and forward thinking small team. So if you are a great team player, happy to pick up the phone, responsible and willing to muck in, please send your CV and covering letter to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position