L’Oréal - Intern
Working in the press office, you will help us to portray our brands in the best way possible to the press. This may include liaising day to day on specific products or offers to readers, or managing large-scale events. As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business.
- Ordering of product, stationary orders, post and couriers & press cuttings
- Managing product mailouts
- Management of media lists
- Handling press calls & liaising with journalists
- Scheduling reader offers and make-overs
- Monitoring newspapers and magazines for coverage and scanning for distribution for teams
- You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team with exposure to senior management.
The candidate should:
- Be a good all-round performer
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have strong IT skills
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 12 months
Ucas point: minimum of 300 UCAS points to apply and must be within one year of graduating.
How to apply: Send CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 1st May 2012
please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position