She Said Beauty - Online Magazine Editor
The Company: She Said Beauty is a Beauty Discovery Box and Social Networking experience for women to discover, compare, review and recommend beauty products online.
Role Overview: We have an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated, organised and creative Editor for our Online Magazine. Someone who thrives on responsibility and ownership of a role, you will be tasked with the day-to-day management and vision of our Online Magazine. You will develop and manage the on-going editorial schedule, managing our 20+ contributors, videographers and photographers. This role is for someone who has vision; your ideas will shape and play a crucial role in the development of our Online Magazine.
- Discover, select and manage our contributors.
- Develop and manage the on going content schedule across our online channels.
- Ensure content is beauty focused and covers a good spread of topics being topical, with our finger on the pulse.
- Attend press events, product launches and networking events to build our profile and network.
- Manage the content budget each month ensuring we deliver great content within budget between our online channels (Magazine, YouTube, Tumblr – Street Beauty)
- Plan and manage all content development from articles to video.
- Work with the Brand Partner team to understand partners we are working with regarding our Beauty Box, to provide editorial support.
- Write articles for the magazine as the Editor.
- Ensure you are planning and scheduling all content in advance.
- Currently working or have experience in the magazine publishing industry.
- Self-motivated, organised and creative.
- Ability to write great content.
- Passion for beauty industry (not just product) and lifestyle topics.
- Ability to edit content to ensure tone of voice consistency
- Knowledge of SEO for articles.
Location: Central London, W1T 3BA
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
please mention DIARY directory when applying for this position
She Said Beauty